I usually post on the same schedule as the guys from Penny Arcade, Monday-Wedenesday-Friday, but yesterday I could not for I was indeed…… hurty…. hurty ouchy oh lordy even. On Wednesday I revealed my trip plans for the weekend, and now that I am home I wonder if before I left I was an old person in a convalescence home requiring people to turn me lest I get bed sores…. because I didn’t do much, but you would think I never move with the amount of hurty I have going on.
I hurt in places I never knew I had places.
I fell more than I can ever remember- AND I almost ended up in a frigid lake….. good times good times.
Here is a weekend overview:
- I almost fell into the frigid lake
- I fell outside the mess hall
- I fell in the fake castle under the stairs
- I fell in the fort
- I fell up the stairs to the girls’ cabin
- I fell down a sloping log encrusted path
- I fell off a little bridge over a creek
- I landed in mud
- I landed in more mud than I can ever remember falling in
- Rich people would pay thousands to fall in as much mud as I did this weekend
- I ate pie
- I met a nice married couple who live near me
- I have requests for my shop
- Some girl turned the thermostat in our cabin up to like 90* and I woke up the next morning simmering in my own juices
It was though a good time. I took my camera with me, but didn’t take a single picture- is that lame or what?
by the way, fake eyelashes rock- that is all.