So this past weekend, as I stated earlier, I had 6 sales from my shop. This was awesome. Today I made yet another sale, and sock monkey Harry is on his way to go live with his new owner. Bon Voyage Sock Monkey Harry!
He’s such a charmer.
In other news I have been working on another pair of fingerless gloves that will be for sale in my shop. They are Black and Orange and will be named : Halloweiner Fingerless Gloves
Because we all know that Class and Ass rhyme, but weiners have more comedic value.
On the neighborhood front, The Mister came home last night and started looking through online listings for new places to live. Perhaps he and I have finally come to an agreement that perhaps God is trying to give us a great big sign that says ‘Get the hell out of Dodge’. So we are currently on the lookout for new digs to move the Stephieface household to. Hopefully we can get someplace closer to where the Mister works, but not too far away that we become hermits. It will be a chore to try and find a place with the crew we have now, but hopefully we’ll be able to do it. So I sat back and thought about what we would need and I was told that if you need something to put it out there in the world that you need it, so here goes:
- 2-3+ bedrooms… we do afterall have 3 kids
- A yard for the kiddies to play in (that isn’t an urban jungle)
- Nice neighborhood where I don’t have to fear my children being eaten by ghetto dogs or being caught in crossfire
- A neighborhood where going outside safely at night could be a distinct possibility
- A neighborhood where vandalism is not the norm
- A nice house or apartment that isn’t falling down around us (and leaning… did I mention the leaning?)
- Someplace with a kick ass laundromat where, like the one I go to now, I can watch goth kids do their laundry (which entertains me to no end)
- A place that we can easily afford while also being to do things like, get gas for the car, and eat.
So there it is, my list. I put it out there… hopefully something good will come from it.