I was tagged by Sachi for this meme. So I have to list 10 things that start with “M“… here goes:
1. Manassas– My home town in Virginia. When I was a kid I loved my hometown’s name cause I got to say “ass” in it. There was a huge battle fought there during the Civil War, and if you visit the Battlefield you can still sometimes find bullets that were shot in it.
2. Moms– I am mom, my mom is visiting me right now so its a good as time as any to give a great big old shout out to the baby factories.
3. Men– Without men, alot of us ladies would be so darn lonely. Its also my favorite word to say in exasperation “humph……MEN!”. Let’s not forget that men are an essential supplier to make women into #2 on the list.
4. Monkeys– Monkeys are just plain kick ass awesome and derseve more meme spotlight.
5. Meade– My maiden name… its cool to have a maiden name that could be beer, a manufacturer of paper products, or a telescope company.
6. Mary Janes– Just about the bestest shoe on earth.
7. Me First and the Gimmee Gimmees and/or MXPX– Awesome bands… these MEN do an awesome covers of “Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee”, “My Boyfriend’s Back”, and “Rainbow Connection”
8. Miss Piggy– She was THE first feminist I ever knew in life, seen on the Muppet Show.
9. Magee’s Women’s Hospital– where I gave birth to the Littlest Monkey, TJ
10. Memes!- As I said so long ago… I like Memes cause I just can’t find enough reasons to talk about myself!
And to quote Sachi:
“I’ll do the same as Annika. If you would like to be tagged, say so in the comments and I’ll assign a letter for you. I’ll be nice. I won’t give you something mean like “z”….”
Oh yeah, rock on Man!
ETA: I just saw this on Fyberduck’s site and I took it as well… who knew it would go right with the meme?