So, I’ve been reading alot of knitting blogs lately, and I have to admit that I’m sort of jealous. I mean there are mad bloggers out there who know one another, I feel like the new kid with funny hair and glasses. The things that most makes me jealous are the Memes or whatever they’re called where you’re tagged with a questionaire to answer then you tag someone else and they have to answer. This prays on two things, one is my love of questionaires and giving personal info out to the public for no reason whatsoever, and two is my constant need to be involved in something to the point of old lady extreme proportions… or as hubby says I’m too “God Damned Nebby”.
Therefor this must conclude one of two ways:
1. I wait however long it will take to get a friend to Meme me or whatever else its called and pray to god I’m not asking to be groped in some new hip urban way
2. Practice PreMemeculation, that is, I’ll just answer the questions and play pretend that I have blogging friends who care.
Obviously, I go with Option #2.
Here was a neat one I saw so here goes:
TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I grew up in Manassas Va. During the Civil War the battle of Bull Run here was so good they had a sequel.
2. I am allergic to bees, and only found that out when I turned 23.
3. I took alot of art classes in school.
4. I also subsequently skipped alot of school.
5. You know those sappy commercials on TV that are rumored to make people cry and you wonder aloud what retard would ball her eyes out at a commercial about a one legged kid and a one eyed dog? I would be that retard.
6. I am an absolutely horrible housekeeper, but refuse to admit this to my husband because he can never be right damn it, I refuse.
7. I say Pop not Soda (but I grew up where its Soda not Pop, now when visited by friends from the old haunt I’m accused of becoming a Northener.)
8. My husband and I hated each other over a period of nine years before we got together and found out we clicked.
9. I am the only one of my siblings, parents, and/or grandparents to currently live outside of Virginia.
10. I secretly enjoy sappy love songs and will play them when no one is around, when people are around I play punk, hard rock, or try to convince them I’m depressed by playing Staind.
NINE places I’ve visited
1. New York
2. Florida and Key West
3. Ruins at Tulum in Mexico
5. Niagra Falls
7. Jack Daniel’s Distillery
8. Disney World
9. Graceland, home of the pimpest man in the universe
EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Buy me jewelry
2. Talk to me about books
3. Pretend your interested when I talk to you about knitting
4. Write me poetry
5. Act silly with me.
6. Let me buy you things
7. Call me an odd pet name, like Stinky
8. Admit that Yes, Gerard Butler is hot
SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Learn to spin yarn
2. Travel to Ireland
3. Own a house like in my dreams
4. Watch my kids grow up and menance society
5. Be thin again
6. Be able to stop saying “Someday” and actually do it
7. Take a nice vacation with my husband
SIX things I’m afraid of
1. Horror movies
2. Big Aquariums with large glass displays that will break and drown me/release the man eating shark to get me.
3. Messing my kids up so that they’ll blame things on me in therapy
4. Being alone
5. Getting fat
6. My neighborhood and all the horrible people that live in it
FIVE things I don’t like
2.Anime that doesn’t make sense (wait, did robots just come out of his head? And now she’s fighting them with a guitar?)
3. Anything prissy girlie
5. Anything that makes me feel uncomfortable wether it be crappy socks, cheap bras, stalker exes, or whathaveyou.
FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Blame me for everything
2. Steal my things and turn them in for cash
3. Be pushy about everything
4. Say I knit too much
THREE things I do every day
1. Read blogs about knitting
3. Play with my babies, Sam, TJ, and Chris
TWO things that make me happy
1. My husband, and my kids
ONE thing on my mind right now
1. How will I get the things I need sewn for this weekend done in two days with a messed up sewing machine?
So there you go. If you want tagged, let me know and I’ll tag you as long as it doesn’t involve touching- I just don’t swing that way.